Drake feat. Future Summer Sixteen Tour OOTN

What to Wear to a Drake Concert + Concert Review

Fun fact about me: I've had the biggest crush on Drake ever since his Best I Ever Had days in 2010. For me, he's the most relatable rapper in the industry, so when I heard that he'd be coming to Atlanta for his Summer Sixteen tour, I knew I couldn't miss it!

I wanted a sexy, yet comfortable look for the night, so I went with this Forever 21 cutout maxi dress paired with Steve Madden studded t-strap sandals. I normally wear heels to concerts, but I enjoyed being able to dance the night away without the sore feet by the end of the 4+ hour show. The artist isn't going to see your feet, ladies!



Now for the concert itself, I had the time of my life! Although Mr. Champagne Papi didn't hit the stage until 3 hours after the show was supposed to start, he more than made up for it as the night went on. Some of my favorite songs he performed were The Motto, Right Hand, and Hold On, We're Going Home. I never truly realized how good of a singer he was until hearing him live. He kept mentioning how much love Atlanta has showed him since day one, which was really special to hear. Other performers of the night included Future (of course), 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, Dvsn, and Roy Woods. 



To sum things up, I had such a great time! My Drizzy crush has only grown fonder, and I will make it a point to go to every Drake concert in the A! (Next time, I might just have to arrive fashionably late ;)

Comments

Popular Posts