September 2016 Beauty Wishlist

An online shopping spree to either stock up on products I've ran out of or want to try for the first time is long overdue for me. I always think it's so fun to read posts about what products other girls have had their eye on recently, so I thought I'd share mine!


1. Beautyblender. I think every makeup lover needs this beauty tool in their life. It gives a flawless, airbrushed-like look to any foundation!
2. Benefit They're Real Mascara. I have yet to find a holy grail mascara, but I think this could be the one. Whenever I see makeup looks on my Instagram with flawless lashes, this mascara is always the one used. Coincidence? I think not!
3. Nars Desire Blush. I have the drugstore dupe of this product, which is Elf Pink Passion, but I'm willing to spend the extra money if it means I'll get longevity out of it. Elf's product requires touch ups throughout the day, so I want the perfect pink blush that I don't have to worry about fading away.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I've run out of my second Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil, and although it gets the job done, I want to experiment with some other brow pencils that may go above and beyond. Side note: ABH is completely cruelty-free and tests on clients rather than animals. Love it! I haven't heard one bad thing about Brow Wiz, so I'm excited to give it a go.
5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in 'Half Baked.' This is the first shade I've hit pan on in my Naked Palette, and I want a backup ASAP. It's the perfect gold shade that compliments brown skin beautifully. I'm not surprised that this is one of their best-selling shades.
6. Fan Brush. I have just about every type of makeup brush except for a fan brush. It's perfect for applying powder highlights, so I will be on the look out for one.
7. Morphe 35O Palette. I love pinning all the beautiful makeup looks created with this palette to my Pinterest Makeup board because there's so many. I never knew orange eyeshadow could be so fabulous!
8. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. After hearing several of my favorite beauty gurus rave about this product on YouTube, I had to go to Sephora to test it out for myself, and let me tell you...it's worth the hype. It's been sitting in my Loves List on the Sephora website simply because it's so hard to part with $85 for one ounce of fragrance! Hopefully I'll bite the bullet soon because I need this sweet, floral scent in my life.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Ashton.' I'll be honest. The main reason I want this product is because of the name. What girl wouldn't want a makeup product they share a name with?! I'm not sure how the midtone yellow brown shade will look on me, or how the matte formula will feel, but it should be fun to test out!

Follow me on: Pinterest // Instagram 

Comments

  1. I'm dying to get my hands on the ABH Brow Wiz and the Morphe 35O too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Benefit's mascara as well. Great wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts