Bath & Body Works Hand Soap Haul

6 for $18 Bath & Body Works Hand Soap Haul


Hey everyone! So Bath & Body Works has a 6 for $18 sale going on right now for their hand soaps, so I wanted to take advantage of such a good deal. I was extremely low on hand soap, and I had a 25% off coupon, so I figured "why not?!"


Vanilla Snowflake. Iced Vanilla Orchid Kissed with Snowy Coconut. 
This will be the perfect Christmas time scent to use once December rolls around. I can't wait!


Black Cherry Merlot. Dark Cherry, Black Raspberry, and Sumptuous Merlot.
This one has such a dark, sweet wine scent that is perfect for using year round.


Warm Vanilla Sugar. Rich, Creamy Vanilla Sprinkled with Sparkling Sugar.
Those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile know how much I love Warm Vanilla Sugar. I have this in lotion, body mist, and now soap form. It never disappoints.


Ghoul Friend. Dark Strawberries, Ghostly Peonies, Spine-Chilling Citrus.
This smells JUST like Victoria's Secret's Pure Seduction. It's so fruity, and I love the Halloween design. Perfect for decorating!


Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte. Creamy Pumpkin, Toasted Marshmallow, Warm Praline.
This one makes me want to eat it. I might just go back and buy the candle!


Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea Petals, Sheer Freesia & Luscious Raspberry.
I have the Sweet Pea body cream, as well as the body mist, and they give me a fresh, floral scent, so hopefully the soap does the same.

That's all for my haul today! The normal price for these soaps are $6.50 each, but with the sale and coupon, I got them for $2.25 each. This brought my subtotal to $13.50, whereas it would have been $39.00 at full price. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; please don't buy anything from Bath and Body Works at full price. There are way too many ways to save money at that store. Sign up to receive emails and direct-mail coupons, and wait for the sales.

XOXO,
Ashton

Comments

  1. Ahh I definitely love Warm Vanilla Sugar as well, though now I'm curious about Vanilla Snowflake x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul! :) they seem very interesting, black cherry and pumpkin latte :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with their hand soaps, especially the deep cleansing ones. That first one looks like it smells delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Bath and Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Sugar handwash...I just love the fragrance. I guess I have bought this multiple times. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts