September 2016 Beauty Favorites

Happy October! Can you believe we're already this close to Christmas?! Now that the season has changed, so have my day-to-day beauty products. Keep reading to find out which products I grabbed for the most last month.


L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara. Miss. Jackie Aina made me buy this one, and I'm not mad at it! It makes a great voluminizing base before going in with a lengthening mascara. The shade "Blackest Black" will not disappoint. I must say that the flexible brush may take some getting used to, but once you get passed that, it's amazing!


Urban Decay Lipstick in Venom. Fall means dark/purple/vampy colored lips, and this bright plum lipstick shade is perfect for that. Yes, I have the old packaging, but Urban Decay added this shade to their new Vice line, so you can still purchase. The formula of UD's lipsticks are amazing. I don't need to reapply throughout the day, and they don't dry my lips.


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I knew I was bound to love this palette. UD has the best eyeshadow formula I've ever tried; very pigmented and smooth. You can create soooo many different, beautiful rose gold smokey looks with this palette. It was a great splurge!


NatureWell Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream. For about a month, I've been lathering up in this coconut oil after every shower, and my skin has never been softer. It's thick and creamy without the greasy residue coconut oil sometimes leaves. Ladies, this stuff is gold. Smells amazing and it's only $9 at Sam's Club. Go get you some!!!


Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Warm Vanilla Sugar. After I go in with my coconut oil, I follow up with this body mist all over my body. It's perfect if you're looking for a classic vanilla scent for fall. Whenever I wear this people tell me I smell good and ask what it is. Just make sure not to buy this at full price because Bath and Body Works always has coupons you can find online!

Comments

  1. Love Urban Decay eyeshadow and the lipstick looks great! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urban Decay is definitely a favorite brand of mine. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I have the same UD lipstick and naked 3 palette, I bought both of them lately. Well, couple of months ago and they are still my sooooooo favourite. That lipstick colour is perfect one for fall time! I also looooove coconut oil, I would like to try out this cream..coconut always smells best...Very interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove! I love the miss manga too!
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Venom looks absolutely gorgeous, i'm definitely going to have to pick it up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I inspired you to get it. It won't disappoint!

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried any of the products you mention, but they sound great. That lipstick is to die for!
    Xoxo, A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love !! :)

    https://alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I think I'm the only one who doesn't have an Urban Decay palette. I have to agree it's gorgeous. I might cave and get one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article!I love the most that great UD lipstick and that Naked 3 palette! <3
    http://alexamakeupbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lipstick is just too awesome and since darker lip shades are in fashion. I am going to pick this up... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts