The Perfect Fall Blush Shade: Nars 'Seduction'

Nars Seduction Review

Ahhh...Fall time. The perfect season for berry and wine colored lipsticks, blushes, and eyeshadows. I was browsing my local Sephora store last week for some Fall makeup staples and came across the bold blush, NARS 'Seduction.' I've been testing it out for the past couple days, and I quite like it. I mean, just look at it!


FORMULA
The texture is silky, which allows for a very smooth application. It appears to swatch completely matte, but there is a very light shimmer to it. 

COLOR
The Sephora website describes the color as a "Sangria," while the NARS website describes it as a "Luminous Burgundy." I would agree with both. The pigmentation is amazing! As with many NARS blushes, you'll want to apply this with a light hand and blend until you can't blend anymore. I give it an A+ on being brown skin friendly, as it gives my cheeks excellent color payoff.


FINAL THOUGHTS
This is the most pigmented blush I've ever owned, and I love how different it is. I normally don't branch too far out from the classic pink blush, but I'm happy to try something new. Even with the $30 price tag, I would repurchase. When fall officially hits, you bet I'll be pairing this with my deep wine-colored lipsticks!


Comments

  1. I love Nars products. The colour looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nars as well...definitely one of the best high-end makeup brands!

      Delete
  2. I've been gathering brand names and products to try out as I rebuild my makeup set. I've heard good things from Nars and your review is perfect!

    Bookmarking this :)
    www.KatrinaJeanCarter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet! I think this would be a great addition to anyone's collection.

      Delete
  3. need to try this one, looks good!
    Nice post, enjoyed reading it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of Nars products. This blush looks amazing. Love the berry shade. Perfect for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on the hunt for this! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour looks great on you, I don't wear blush and I don't think it would suit me but looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color, perfect for Fall. IT's the first time I heard the name of the brand but I like the color though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That color is GORGEOUS and looks gorgeous on you. I love the name as well, I think Sangria actually fits it well!

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh that color is gorgeous!! And it looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Followed you!! Would love it if you could follow me too
    www.mssparkleandglow.com
    And gorgeous blush shade it is worth beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really pretty on you! Seems a little would go a long way with that color.

    https://misspettigrewreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous blush shade and it looks amazing on your skin tone. Fantastic review! I'm in New Zealand, so heading into summer, and I can't wait to get into my brighter shades!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts