My Back to School Supplies Haul - Fall 2016

Must-Have College School Supplies

I begin attending college full time tomorrow, so of course I needed fresh, crisp school supplies. I think it's important to have cute and colorful supplies, as it makes learning more enjoyable! Here is my Target supplies haul:


Planner
I already know this Ashley G for Blue Sky planner will be a life saver throughout the school year. I will use it to keep track of all my due dates, tests, quizzes, as well as my shift times for work. It even has a spot for weekly to-do lists. Love!


Matching Notebooks/Folders
These are by the brand "Yoobi." All of their supplies were color coordinated in their display, and they were all so bright! I like the idea of matching, yet having a different color for each class. Side note: For every item you purchase from this brand, they donate an item to a U.S. classroom in need. I'm glad to support such a great cause.

Mechanical Pencils
The sparkly ones, of course!

Index Cards
I've been using flashcards to study since middle school, and I swear by it.

Pencil Bag/Box
I prefer pencil bags, but I couldn't find one I liked at Target. *Tip: Use a makeup bag instead.

Highlighters
An essential for textbooks and notes.

Pens
Pens in assorted colors are a great way to write pretty notes you can't help but to study.

Mini Supply Kit
Isn't this adorable?! It's also by Yoobi and includes tape, a tape dispenser, staples, a stapler, a staple remover, scissors, a pencil sharpener, and a hole punch all for 5 dollars. Although many teachers will provide these materials, lots don't, and it's nice to always be prepared.

Comments

Popular Posts